Keeley Electronics Compressor Pro Guitar Effect PedalSKU: KCPROXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
The Keeley Compressor Pro is designed to be used at home or in the studio for creating full sounding recordings of any instrument. In live situations, the Compressor Pro can be used to achieve full sounding, polished performances as well as protect amplifiers and speakers from overload. The Compressor Pro is designed to work with any instrument from voice and guitar to keyboard, bass, or drums. Use it when creating a podcast or YouTube videos to maintain professional performance levels. Use it around the home to create tons of sustain while at low volumes or low gain settings!
Never leave home with the Keeley Compressor Pro! The Compressor Pro makes the perfect booster or driver for your rig. You can always set the RATIO control for 1:1 compression (otherwise known as No Compression) and use the GAIN to push your amp, pedals, speakers, or other guy out of the way! Once you have learned your new Comp Pro there will never be a reason not to use it.
- Compression LED Display – 7 Segment LED display for fast and accurate metering of compression and gain reduction. Gain Reduction Levels of -1dB to -20dB are indicated.
- Threshold LED Indicator – Bi-Color LED to indicate when compression is initiated and released.
- Exact RMS Analysis (ERA) – Senses the true RMS value of the input program material such as your guitar, bass or drum machine.
- Hard/Soft Knee Compression – Hard Compression for limiting or adding sustain, soft knee or Komfort Kompression for gentle compression, keeping performances lively and natural sounding without potential phase issues in parallel, or blending style compression.
- Auto Mode – Program dependent Attack and Release times. Set to Auto ON for worry-free performance and automatic Attack and Release times.
- True-Bypass – No tone or signal loss when OFF
The manufacturer’s warranty covers parts and labor for two years. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.