EarthQuaker Devices Cloven Hoof Fuzz PedalSKU: ECLOVENHO-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
- Video 1
The Cloven Hoof delivers a grittier, more bass heavy tone with more crunch that can not be achieved with the standard Hoof. EarthQuaker Devices did away with the germanium transistors and replaced them with 4 specially selected silicon transistors for higher gains, cleaner cleans and improved temperature stability. The fuzz control has four times the range of the regular Hoof, it will go from completely clean to an all out fuzz fury with more grind at the top end of the dial. The tone control has been refined to allow a more even sweep with enough mids to handle all the additional low end. The shift control still boosts or cuts the mids and there is still a TON of output on tap. The Cloven Hoof is the perfect solution for those of you who always wished the Hoof had more.
Each Cloven Hoof is made by hand in the majestic mountain top village of Akron, Ohio.
- Fuzz: Clockwise for heavy, counterclockwise for light.
- Tone: Bass to the left, Treble to the right.
- Level: Use this control to make the Cloven Hoof louder or quieter.
- Shift: This adjusts the mid content, clockwise for scooped mids, counterclockwise for boosted.
- 4 5/8″ x 2 1/2″ x 2.25″ with knobs
- A standard 9 volt DC power supply intended for musical instruments with a negative center 2.1mm barrel or a 9v battery. Do not use any generic adapter. Do not run at higher voltages! Current Draw is about 10ma.
EarthQuaker Devices will repair or replace any device that they made at any time as long as they are still in business. Warranty does not apply to the enclosure, graphics, knobs, hardware or any devices that are deliberately destroyed or modified by anyone other than EarthQuaker Devices.