Cerwin-Vega CV-5000 High Performance Power AmplifierSKU: CCV5000XX-P
- Images 2
Select to Compare
A true powerhouse, the CV-5000 is capable of driving the most demanding speaker applications including Cerwin-Vega's TS-42 Folded Horn Sub. The 3 RU enclosure is compact and feature-laden, with a design that includes a high-efficiency, variable-speed fan tunnel cooling system, complete LED monitoring of the amplifier's status and comprehensive protection circuitry that guards vital components.
• Front: Volume control that features a 21 detent potentiometer for each channel
• Rear: Mode selector switch (Parallel/Stereo/Bridged Mono)
• HPF: On/Off switch for each channel
• Limiter: On/Off switch for each channel
• Connectors Input: Combo jack electronically balanced 1/4" & XLR male for input link Output: 5-way binding post & Speakon® connector for each channel
• Indicator: Signal, -20dB, -10dB, 0dB, Clip, Protect & Active
• Protection: Short Circuit, Thermal, Current Limit, DC Offset, Current Inrush, RF Protection, Turn On / Turn Off Mute
• Cooling: Variable speed fan forced cooling
Get your Cerwin Vega CV-5000 High Performance Power Amplifier today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
CV-5000 High Performance Power Amplifier
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for five years and labor for five years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.