Celestion G12H 12" Guitar SpeakerSKU: CG12H
- Images 2
Originally re-released a little over a decade ago, the Celestion G12H remains hugely popular with players looking to recreate the classic sounds of 60s and 70s rock.
With a strong, aggressive low-end and powerful low-mids, the G12H penetrates any mix with an attacking upper mid-range and an ice-cool top- end. Used singly or in quartets it provides serious attitude to soft amp tones, easily cutting through loud stage levels for chord work, and imparting a hard edge to single notes.
A favorite in the 'boutique' amplifier market, the G12H is often used on its own or paired with a Celestion Blue or Gold for a full-bodied sound that adds ceramic attitude to the chime of an Alnico speaker.
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power rating: 30Wrms
- Nominal impedance: Available 8Ω or 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 50oz, 1.42kg
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 85Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.7Ω and 13.1Ω
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 6.1", 156mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm Ø
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Overall depth: 5.3", 135mm
- Unit weight: 10.4lb, 4.7kg
Series Classic Model G12H
G12H 12" Guitar Speaker
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for five years and labor for five years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.