Catalinbread Octapussy Octave Fuzz Guitar Effects PedalSKU: COCTAPUSS-P
- Images 1
- Video 2
The more you play the Octapussy, the more sounds you’ll find in it!
With the Octapussy, you can:
- Play sweet, breathy, delicate octave-up melodies up high on the neck.
- Play epic soaring leads that are full sounding with upper harmonics that bloom and bloom and bloom as you hold that bend.
- Get tough sounding almost ring modulated double-stops that growl when you sustain it.
- Obtain sounds that evoke Caribbean steel drums.
- Get massively huge grinding, industrial-strength power chords.
- Riff out with a textured, harmonically rich fuzz tone that can achieve cello-like qualities.
- Play otherworldly sounding arpeggios.
- Make strange, atonal soundscapes.
- Evoke the texture of a sitar.
- Achieve mysterious sounding droning melodies.
- And more!
This control should normally be set full counter-clockwise. For best tone and response, only attenuate when you’ve got the Gain and Body knobs really cranking and need to reduce the output some.
This control increases the gain for more fuzz, harmonics, and uppermidrange frequency boost. It is voiced to be usable throughout its range from minimum all the way to maximum.
This control increases the bass response as well as making the octave more prominent. Like the Gain knob, it also increases output and harmonic content. Technically, it is a negative-feedback loop with variable frequency response. But let’s not dwell on technicals.... this is another MOAR knob! To get the best feel for what this knob does, set it at minimum and then slowly bring it up as you thump the low E string on your guitar. You’ll hear (and feel!) the low end thump increase as you turn up the Body.
Handbuilt in beautiful Portland, Oregon by a mostly caffeine-fueled staff of musicians, gear heads, and artists.
- Catalinbread's searing three knob octave fuzz
- Capable of delicate octave harmonies, to ripping fuzz tones
- Great sounding fuzz whether played high on the frets, or chunky power chords
- Excellent integration with your guitar's volume/tone controls
- Special LED bypass to preserve the highest tonal feel
- Specially Selected Components
- True Bypass Switching
- Battery operation or 9v DC (not included)
- 3 mA draw
- 2.34" x 4.39" pedal
Series . Model Octapussy
3 Years Parts and Labor
Catalinbread LLC will repair or replace this unit if it fails to operate due to defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 3 years to the date purchased by the original owner. This warranty does not cover misuse or neglect by the user. Nor does it cover cosmetic damage to the finish and external hardware. To qualify the unit must have been purchased by an authorized Catalinbread dealer in the country of the original owner.
To qualify, simply fill out the warranty form and return to manufacturer within 10 days of purchase including a copy of the purchase receipt.