Caparison C2 Series DEG-QD-HH Electric Guitar Trans Black Burst (SN:20190165)SKU: C20190165-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 8
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Free 2nd Day Shipping On Guitars Of Distinction
Buy any Guitar Of Distinction and get free 2nd Day Shipping. Just select "2nd Day" as your shipping method during checkout to recieve the discount.
Select to Compare
The C2 Series instruments are much more than just stripped-down versions of Caparison's premium models. These guitars take the beloved features of Caparison's most legendary models and puts them into a striking, yet affordable instrument. The C2 Series models are precision-crafted in Japan just as their high-end counterparts, and were built by the same highly-skilled builders that have created so many of Caparison's most esteemed, top-shelf instruments throughout the years. Made with the discerning shredder and hard rocker in mind, every single instrument in the C2 Series boasts an incredible array of high-performance features that make these the ultimate weapons for the studio and the stage--all at a price that's within reach!
The Caparison C2 Series DEG-QD-HH features a Dellinger-inspired body shape, a mahogany back and a stunning quilted maple top to offer an ultra-comfortable playing experience and a classic tonal response. A sleek Trans Black Burst finish really brings out the beautiful maple figure on the top and quilted maple headstock veneer. Carved into a super-slim profile, the maple neck on the C2 Series DEG-QD-HH is built for speed and comfort. The smooth-playing rosewood fingerboard comes equipped with 24 jumbo frets for effortless string bending while the 25.5" scale length, the 42mm nut width and 400mm radius add to the amazing playability of this axe.
Ready to serve up all the metal-approved power and tone you crave, the C2 Series DEG-QD-HH comes loaded up with a pair of killer DiMarizo humbuckers. When you crank the distortion up to 11, the Air Norton in the neck position and The Tone Zone in the bridge will give you tons of sustain, incredible depth, and a lot of bite and crunch. A Master Vol control, a Master Tone control and a 3-way toggle switch allow for quick and easy sound shaping.
The C2 Series DEG-QD-HH comes fitted with high-quality black hardware, which includes a high-performance Floyd Rose trem with a locking nut and a set of sealed gear tuning machines. Comes complete with a Reunion Blues AERO case.
Get your Caparison C2 Series DEG-QD-HH Electric Guitar Trans Black Burst from Sam Ash Direct today. With over nine decades of experience in the music retail business, Sam Ash is dedicated to helping every player and collector find the distinctive instrument that they've been longing for. And remember, your purchase is protected by the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy.
Number Of Frets 24 Scale Length 25.5" Nut Width 42mm Neck Shape C2 Fingerboard Radius 400mm Body Style Double Cutaway Neck Type Bolt On Neck Wood Maple Fingerboard Rosewood Body Wood Mahogany Top Quilted Maple Pickup Configuration H-H Bridge Pickup DiMarzio The Tone Zone Neck Pickup DiMarzio Air Norton Bridge Type Floyd Rose FRT-S5000 Tuning Machines Sealed Gears Orientation Right-Handed Case/Bag Included Yes Case Type Semi-Hard Case Weight 8 lbs, 1.8 oz. Series C2 Series Model DEG-QD-HH
To help protect your investment, Caparison Guitar Company provides this limited warranty. Please review it and keep it safe. And if your guitar ever develops a problem that is covered under warranty, contact your authorised dealer who will provide information on how to return your guitar for inspection/repair.
FILLING OUT AND SUBMITTING THE ONLINE PRODUCT REGISTRATION FORM OR RETURNING A COMPLETED OWNER REGISTRATION CARD IS A CONDITION OF THIS WARRANTY. FAILURE TO REGISTER THIS WARRANTY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE PROVISIONS AUTOMATICALLY INVALIDATES THIS WARRANTY. So, please take a few moments to register your instrument.
- Terms and Conditions. Subject always to the terms and conditions herein CAPARISON warrants solely to the original purchaser of this CAPARISON musical instrument from an authorised dealer, that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 12 months from the date of purchase, or until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another (unless otherwise noted by CAPARISON). This Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to wear or breakage of frets or strings, or other normal wear and tear of the instrument or its parts; (b) to asserted defects caused by modification, misuse or abuse or improper maintenance of the instrument; (c) to asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgements; (d) to asserted defects caused by accident or exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity which cause harm to the instrument; (e) to defects asserted by any purchaser who did not purchase the instrument from an authorized CAPARISON dealer; (f) to electrical components not manufactured or factory fitted by CAPARISON.
- Limitation on Obligations. The obligations of CAPARISON hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall CAPARISON be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, wages or lost profits, of any nature or kind or for damages to or loss of property.
- No Other Warranties. The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty provided by CAPARISON. This Limited Warranty takes precedence over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices which may be executed in connection with the purchase of the CAPARISON musical instrument. NO representation or warranty made by any CAPARISON salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon CAPARISON other than as set forth herein.
- Claim Procedures. Repairs and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorized CAPARISON dealer or an authorized CAPARISON warranty repair centre only. Claims for warranty performance and service shall be made to the authorised CAPARISON dealer from which the item was purchased, together with evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt, a credit card slip, or the like). Any required shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser.
- In the event it is determined that the asserted defect is not covered by or is excluded from this Limited Warranty, the instrument shall be returned without repairs or replacement, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser.
- Law and Jurisdiction. This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.