Bogner Burnley Distortion Guitar Effect PedalSKU: BBURNLEYX-P
- Images 4
- Video 2
Select to Compare
Masterminds Reinhold Bogner and Mr. Rupert Neve have teamed up to produce superb audio-effects pedals that serve up rich, buttery tones, ultra-dynamic response and a stunning three-dimensional sound quality inspired by the classic mixing consoles of the 1960's. Each Transformer is unique and specifically designed to perfectly pair with the 100% analog audio circuit of each model.
The Burnley is a distortion pedal with a 100% analog circuit which delivers hot crunch to high-gain annihilation - with added tonal magnitude - thanks to a custom transformer designed by legendary audio pioneer Mr Rupert Neve. Flip the Fat/Tight switch, twist the gain, tone and level controls and transform your mortal guitar tone into fire-breathing pandemonium.
- True bypass
- Controls: level, gain and tone
- F/T Switch: selects between tight and aggressive or fat and mellow tones
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to your playing dynamics
- Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer
- Jacks: input, output
- 9VDC power-connector, 50mA or more
Information not available