Boss DR3 Drum MachineSKU: RDR3XXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
This ultra-affordable drum machine includes some of BOSS’ best acoustic and electronic drum kits and a selection of bass sounds. Great for jamming, the DR-3’s Rhythm Progressions and multiple variations make it easy to create a realistic-sounding drum track for any style of music. And with Total Sound Control, you can tweak your kits to perfection.
- BOSS’ most affordable drum machine for jamming or practice
- Realistic drum, percussion and bass sounds with velocity-sensitive pads
- New Rhythm Progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending
- New Total Sound Control TSC with Sound Shape function and Ambience for professional drum sounds
- 100 Preset Styles and 100 User styles programmable via realtime or step recording
- Footswitch input for easy live control; runs on AC or battery power
If you want to spend less time programming and more time jamming, you’ll love the DR-3’s Rhythm Progressions. Simply choose from 100 Preset styles and use the eight panel buttons to switch between different sections of your song. Up to three variations can be selected for each Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending, so your drum tracks won’t get monotonous.
Easy Sound Shaping and Footswitch Control
BOSS’ new TSC (Total Sound Control) lets you change the overall sound of a drum kit with specialized effects. Use the Sound Shape function to adjust the 3-band compression and parametric EQ, or add some spaciousness with the Ambience effect. An optional footswitch can be used to control anything from Intro/Start and Ending/Stop to Verse change, Variation On/Off, Loop On/Off and more. Battery power lets you take the DR-3 just about anywhere.
• Styles User Style: 100, Preset Style: 100 * 11 patterns for a style
• Songs User: 100, Song Length: Max. 250 patterns for a song
• TSC (Total Sound Control) Preset Patch: 8, User Patch: 8 Preset Patch: 8, User Patch: 8
• Max. Polyphony 12 voices
• Instrument Drum and perc: 120, Bass: 12
• Resolution 96 per quater note
• Tempo 20 to 260 bpm
• Recording Method Realtime/Step
• Pads 13 (Velocity-sensitive)
• Display Backlit LCD (16 characters x 2 lines)
• Connectors Output Jack: L, R (RCA Phono type), L(PHONES), R(MONO) (1/4-inch phone type), Foot Switch Jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type), MIDI IN Connector, DC IN (AC Adaptor Jack)
• Power Supply DC9V: Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA-series)
• Power Consumption 200 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use: approx. 5 hours (This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
• Accessories Dry Battery (Alkaline LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
• Options AC Adaptor: PSA Series, Foot Switch: FS-5U, Foot Switch Cable: Roland PCS-31
• Size: 8 7/16 x 7 5/16 x 2 1/8" (213 x 185 53mm)
• Weight: 1 lb 10 oz (0.7 kg)
Series DR Series Model DR3
DR3 Drum Machine
Effects pedals: 5 years parts, 3 years labor All other products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor