Shure BLX1288/P31 Dual Channel Combo Wireless SystemSKU: SBLX1288P-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 6
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The BLX1288/P31 Dual Channel Combo Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family. The Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX88 dual-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, PGA31 headset microphone, power supply, microphone clip, clothing clip, headset windscreens, and user guide.
PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications. Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
- Affordable wireless headset microphone for general speech and live vocal performance applications
- Condenser cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
- Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Compatible Systems per Band Up to 12 (region dependent)
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Battery Life Up to 14 hours
- Typical Operating Distance 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius
Series BLX Model BLX1288/P31
Monitor mixers, personal monitors, phonograph, wireless: One year parts and labor Wired microphones: Two years parts and labor