Blue Microphones Kiwi Multi Pattern Condenser MicrophoneSKU: BKIWIXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
The transformerless Kiwi is at the top of the Blue solid-state microphone line. This Class A discrete large diaphragm condenser features nine different polar patterns and precision double-backplate B6 capsule. It includes The Shock, a custom-designed shockmount, and comes housed in a handsome cherrywood box. The Kiwi combines painstaking craftsmanship with unparalleled performance, delivering a sound that sets it apart from the crowd. Vocals, acoustic instruments, pianos, drums and virtually anything else will take on a life of their own when touched by the sweet sound of the Kiwi.
- • Nine-pattern condenser–cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 with variable settings in between
• Class A discrete amplifier circuit
• Blue’s famous hand-built B6 large-diaphragm capsule
• Modern tone with a smooth extended top end with nine different pattern selections for tremendous versatility
• Integrated capsule shockmounting
• Hand-tuned and tested
• Includes cherrywood storage box and The Shock elastic shockmount
Male, Female and Background Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Piano & Drums
- • Acoustical Operating Principal: Pressure Gradient
• Directional Pattern: Multipattern
• Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20KHz
• Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1kohm: 19mV/Pa
• Output Impedance: 50ohms
• Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1kohm
• S/N ratio CCIR468-3: 72dB
• S/N ratio DIN/IEC 651: 83dB-A
• Noise Level DIN/IEC 651: 11dB-A
• Max SPL (0.5% THD) into 2.5kohms: 144dB
• Dynamic Range (2.5kohm load): 132dB
• Supply Voltage (IEC 268-15): 48V Phantom (35V min)
• Weight: 880g
• Dimensions (mm): 220x60
Blue Microphones products all feature a standard 1-year warranty, and are extended by an additional year when registered online at the Blue Microphones website.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Full range
- Smooth Mid
Comments about Blue Microphones Kiwi Multi Pattern Condenser Microphone:
This microphone is a MUST have for any serious recording engineer. I had the honor of using it for a weekend recording session and I have to say there was not one application that this "Instrument" did not sound amazing on. I used it for a drum room mic, acoustic guitar, clean electric, and on all of the vocals we did that weekend. It has 9 different polar patterns; witch is really like the cherry on top. It allows you to really craft a unique sound. Overall, if you plan on having a good performance, it should be in front of this microphone.
- Was this a gift?:
Series None Model Kiwi Condenser Microphone
Kiwi Multi Pattern Condenser Microphone
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.