Blackstar HT CLUB50H 50W Guitar Amp HeadSKU: BHT50HXXX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Offering two channels and four modes, the HT Club 50 Head is the ideal for creating a full or half stack for club sized venues. Each channel features an independent Voice switch that greatly enhances the tonal versatility.
The 50 Watt EL34 driven power amp has amazing punch and dynamics that easily cut through in any band situation. The three-band EQ is augmented by the Infinite Shape Feature (ISF), which works with the EQ to provide infinite new tone-shaping control. Equipped with reverb, emulated output and effects loop this amplifier will set a new standard for flexible, gigging tube heads.•
• 2 x ECC83 (12AX7) Preamp Tubes, 2 x EL34 Power Tubes
• 2 Channels, 4 Modes: Clean (Boutique, Modern); Overdrive (Classic, Modern); 3-Band EQ
• Digital Reverb (with Dark/Bright switch)
• Exclusive ISF control; Emulated Speaker Output; Series Effects Loop
• 2-way footswitch is included
Series Club Model HT CLUB 50H
Warranty on Blackstar is 3 years parts & labor, 90 days on tubes & footswitches, 1 year on speakers.