Phil Jones Bass BG-200S Briefcase Signature Bass Combo AmplifierSKU: PBG200SXX-P
- Images 1
The SKU cannot be purchased at this time.Add to Cart Add to Wish List
Select to Compare
The PJB Briefcase Signature has all of the features that made the original Briefcase popular, including the battery function, which has the same duration of running time due to its super efficient class D power.
The Briefcase Signature is housed in an attractive High Gloss Wood cabinet, and can push 150 watts through its own internal 8 ohm speaker, and can deliver 200 watts of output with an external 8 ohm speaker.
Other features include a 5-band graphic EQ, an onboard compressor with dedicated Level control, a Master Volume control, a built-in Headphone jack, an XLR DI Output for use with recording or PA mixing consoles, a Preamp Out for driving a second amplifier, and a 1/4" Input with an Active/Passive switch to accommodate virtually any bass!
- High Gloss Wood cabinet
- Power Output : 150 W (RMS)
- Speaker: 2 x 5" Custom Piranha Loudspeakers
- EQ: 5-BAND Graphic EQ
- Input: 1/4" with Passive / Active Changing-Over Switch
- Output: Line Out, Speaker Out, D.I. Out
- Other: Preamp. output jack, Headphone Out, COMPRESSOR ＆ LIMITER with ON/OFF Switch, Battery (connected), Carrying Bag (not included)
- Power: 110/220V AC
PJB amplifiers carry a 2 years limited warranty on parts and labor.
Products must be purchased from an authorized PJB dealer.
Buyer must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 15 days of purchase, or register online by www.philjonespuresound.com/support/register
This warranty covers defect in materials or workmanship that occurs in normal use. Within warranty period PJB or its local distributor will repair or replace the defect unit free of labor and parts charge. It is the buyer’s responsibility to use the unit strictly according to instructions written in the owner’s manual.
This warranty is not transferable; it is provided to original owner only.
Damage/defects caused by the following conditions are not covered by this warranty:
- Improper handling, neglect or failure to operate the unit in compliance with the instructions given in user manual;
- Connection or operation in any way that does not comply with the technical or safely regulations applicable in the country where the product is used;
- Repairs or modifications by anyone other than authorized PJB service agent;
- Damages/defects caused by force majeure or any other condition that is beyond the control of PJB.
- In all warranty issues your first line of communication should be to the retailer you purchased from, even if you have purchased product from an online source.
- When a local distributor is available, customer who prefers to purchase across country online maybe required to pay shipping charges to retailer in order to obtain service.
- Warranty term/condition might be different depending on the country you are in. Please contact your local distributor for details.
- Further questions, please contact PJB by email email@example.com, or call 314-814-3383.