Fender Bassbreaker 45 Tube Guitar Combo AmplifierSKU: F22650000-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 6
- Video 3
The late-’50s tweed-covered Fender Bassman is often called “the grandfather of all amps.” It is beloved by guitarists worldwide for its simplicity, versatility, dynamic range, warm tube overdrive, stage-filling power and rugged roadworthiness.
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender’s storied lineage with a kind of “parallel evolution” that evokes the dawn of hard rock. Bassbreaker takes the original Bassman design and breaks away with features including dark gray lacquered tweed covering, refined pointer knobs and unique circuitry plus power tubes and speakers hinting at the U.K. amps that “borrowed” Fender circuits in the 1960s. Two 12” Celestion V-Type speakers deliver tight response and “vocal” tone character. The sound is one of pure tube greatness.
The Bassbreaker 45 is the 45-watt flagship model that leads a first-rate lineup of lower-wattage models, all with pro-level tone and performance for today’s rock players.
- ’59 Bassman circuit with incredible touch sensitivity, dynamics, and “pedal friendly” response
- Dual EL34 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Output level knob takes power from 45 watts to a single watt and anywhere in between, tailoring full-powered Bassman overdrive capabilities for studio, stage and arena – players can dial up many “sweet spots” with various combinations of level and channel settings
- Normal and Bright inputs, plus BOTH input for achieving legendary “channel blend” tonal variations
- without a patch cable
- Two 12” Celestion® V-Type speakers for tight response and “vocal” tone character
- Cabinet has Birch Ply construction and semi-closed back for full, resonant response and low-end “thump”
- Matching BB-212 enclosure fits perfectly under Bassbreaker 45 combo or head
Weight . Dimensions . Series Bassbreaker Model 45 Combo
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation warrants that the Fender product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, except that footswitches, covers, speakers, rechargeable batteries, cabinets, handles and cabinet hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase or initial lease and light bulbs, vacuum tubes, meters, cables and all other included accessory products are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease. This warranty shall run to the original purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and any transferee of a retail purchaser. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR LEASE, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE COVERING YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY.