Gizmotron Bass Gizmotron 2.0 Electro-Mechanical Bowing DeviceSKU: GIZ2BXXXX-P
- Images 7
- Video 3
Simply install the Gizmotron 2.0 onto your electric guitar or bass and your instrument can produce that authentic stringed instrument sound that you'd normally only expect from a violin, viola or cello. Easy to use and with straightforward installation, the Gizmotron 2.0 doesn't require any instrument mods, special pickups, midi interfaces, or mobile apps. What's more? It's also entirely outside of your signal chain.
- Fits most electric guitar and basses, including some 5 string basses.
- 100% mechanically produced, organic, harmonically rich tone.
- Speed Control – Vary the volume, tone and attack of the Gizmotron 2.0 using its speed control knob
- Universal Quick Release Mounting System – Quickly release and lock the Gizmotron 2.0 to your instrument using three low-profile mounting pads.
- USB Powered – A 9.8ft (3m) USB cable and international AC Adapter is included with every unit.
- Durable, Robust & User-Serviceable - Manufactured from High-Impact ABS, the Gizmotron 2.0 contains a high-quality DC motor, precision swiss-machined driveshaft, and long-life quiet ball bearings.
- Toolkit Included – An assortment of drivers necessary for mounting and service are included with every unit.
- Includes one mounting pad set, (12) tape strips and (12) extra spring arms.
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
- UL Listed and CE Compliant
Gizmotron® LLC will repair or replace (at its option) any defective component(s) of this product (excluding finish and wear and tear on components under normal use, such as adhesive tape, spring arms, wheels, and keys) for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. This warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged due to abuse, misuse, misapplication, accident or as a result of modification.