Phil Jones Bass Bass Cub BG-100 100-Watt 2x5" Bass Combo AmplifierSKU: PBG100XXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Whether you're practicing or performing, the Phil Jones Bass Bass Cub BG-100 is the perfect choice for professional bassists who want incredible bass tone and substantial power in a lightweight, ultra-portable package.
The Bass Cub BG-100 pushes 100 watts of power and signature PJB tone through a pair of 5" PJB NeoPower Type A speakers, and features two independent channels that allow you to plug in two instruments or one microphone. Featuring a combo XLR / 1/4" input on the A channel and a 1/4" input on the B channel, each channel comes equipped with its own 3-band EQ, Input Level control and Input Gain Switch (Channel A-Mic/Low/High, Channel B-Mute/Low/High). Both channels also feature independent Clip Indicators to let you know when the amp output is clipping. The onboard Limiter features an On/Off switch, a blue LED indicator that will light up when the signal is being compressed, and a Compression Adjustment Level that allows you to add or reduce compression at the turn of a knob.
Plug your drum machine, iPod or mp3 player into the stereo Aux input and jam along with your favorite tracks/rhythms, and adjust the volume of the tracks/rhythms with the dedicated Aux Level control. The built-in Headphone jack allows for silent practicing while the XLR Balanced out w/Ground Lift makes this amp a great choice for both recording and live applications. The Line Output gives you the flexibility to drive a second amp for added power.
The Bass Cub BG-100 can sit on top of a desk or on the floor, and it can also sit on top of, and be connected to an active cabinet such as the 250-watt Phil Jones Bass PB-300 to create a powerful 350-watt stack. Comes with a padded carrying bag.
Get your Phil Jones Bass Bass Cub BG-100 100-Watt 2x5" Bass Combo Amplifier today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Build Quality
Comments about Phil Jones Bass Bass Cub Bg-100 100-Watt 2X5" Bass Combo Amplifier:
Enough punch to please any bass player. This tiny amp is a great practice amp and for the traveling musician is a must. Great tone for a great price.
*Hands on review by Christopher M. from store 57 in Indianapolis.
- Was this a gift?:
Channels 2 Watts 100 Digital FX No USB No Line Out Yes Reverb No Other Features 2 ｘ 5" PJB NeoPower Type A Speakers3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid, Bass) and Clip Indicator or Each ChannelChannel A - 1/4" / XLR Combo Input Jack with Mic/Low/High Switch and Input Level Control, Channel B - 1/4" Input Jack with Mute/High/Low Switch and Input Level ControlOnboard Limiter with Blue LED Indicator, On/Off Switch and Compression Adjustment Level ControlStereo Aux Input with Dedicated Level ControlHeadphone Output JackBalanced XLR DI Out with Ground Lift SwitchTuner Output1/4" Line Output Weight 13.2 lbs. Dimensions 12 x 7.8 x 10.8 inches (WxHxD) Series Combo Amp Model Bass Cub (BG-100)
PJB amplifiers carry a 2 years limited warranty on parts and labor.
Products must be purchased from an authorized PJB dealer.
Buyer must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 15 days of purchase, or register online by www.philjonespuresound.com/support/register
This warranty covers defect in materials or workmanship that occurs in normal use. Within warranty period PJB or its local distributor will repair or replace the defect unit free of labor and parts charge. It is the buyer’s responsibility to use the unit strictly according to instructions written in the owner’s manual.
This warranty is not transferable; it is provided to original owner only.
Damage/defects caused by the following conditions are not covered by this warranty:
- Improper handling, neglect or failure to operate the unit in compliance with the instructions given in user manual;
- Connection or operation in any way that does not comply with the technical or safely regulations applicable in the country where the product is used;
- Repairs or modifications by anyone other than authorized PJB service agent;
- Damages/defects caused by force majeure or any other condition that is beyond the control of PJB.
- In all warranty issues your first line of communication should be to the retailer you purchased from, even if you have purchased product from an online source.
- When a local distributor is available, customer who prefers to purchase across country online maybe required to pay shipping charges to retailer in order to obtain service.
- Warranty term/condition might be different depending on the country you are in. Please contact your local distributor for details.
- Further questions, please contact PJB by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 314-814-3383.