Ampeg BA-210 V2 2x10" Combo Bass AmpSKU: ABA210V2X-P
- Images 7
Purchase an Ampeg BA-115 V2 Combo Bass Amp between 10/1/16 and 12/31/16 and be eligible to receive a $100 rebate directly from Ampeg!Download Rebate
This rebate expires 2016-12-31
Select to Compare
Ampeg's BA-210 V2 2x10" Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a powerful 450W design perfect for keeping up with a full band. The ruggedly portable design provides a true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle for added clarity on stage. The BA-210 features Bass Scrambler overdrive plus flexible tone-shaping and stage-ready features in a powerful 2x10" combo.
Classic Ampeg Tone
- 450 watts RMS power
- 2x10" Ampeg Custom10 speakers
- 1" HF tweeter
- Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind (footswitch optional)
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Dedicated XLR balanced line out
- Independent effects send and return
- HF mute defeats horn for a rounder, more vintage tone
- Extension speaker output for powering additional cabs
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone out for silent solo practice
- Road-worthy 15mm poplar ply construction
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex®
- Lightweight, portable design
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Ampeg Ba-210 V2 2X10" Combo Bass Amp:
I like this amp so much that I purchased a second one when Ampeg was offering a $100 rebate.
Not only does this combo make a fine bass amp - but I also use them as powered speakers for my p.a. rig. They sound great - super punchy and articulate.
I purchased the first one about 8 months ago and it has had no issues. It gets a lot of use too - including: a bi-weekly gig as a p.a. speaker, weekly rehearsals and bass gigs.
I was also glad to see that Ampeg finally added a extension speaker jack on this combo
- Was this a gift?:
The manufacturer's warranty covers B series, Diamond Blue and BA combo amps for two years; SVT Classic and Pro series speakers for two years; SVT Classic and Pro Series electronics for five years; all tubes for 90 days; and all guitars with a limited lifetime guarantee. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.