Avantone Pro CV-12 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Tube Condenser MicrophoneSKU: ACV12XXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
The CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance is comparable to some of the fine vintage tube mics of the 1950’s & 1960’s…but at a fraction of their cost!
The rugged CV-12 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformer coupled tube circuitry has its origins in famous European vintage designs. Any studio can proudly offer the CV-12 as a primary vocal mic…It exudes class visually as well as sonically. Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
The versatile CV-12 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character. The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- 9-Pattern Tube Microphone w/ dual 32mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsules
- -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF metal roll off toggle switches
- Hand selected Russian made 6072A Tube
Studio vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, room mic, piano
- Avantone CV-12 Tube Microphone
- Avantone Custom Retro Shockmount W/ Extra Elastic bands
- Avantone PS-12 Multi-Pattern Power supply with cables
- Elegant padded genuine wooden mic box
- Premium Grade 6072A Tube
- Padded aluminum storage / travel case
- Owner's Manual
- Tube-Type True Condenser Microphone
- Dual-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar Capsule(6 micron)
- 9 Polar Patterns patterns selectable at PS-12 power supply
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance
- <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL
- 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent noise level
- S/N Ratio
- Output Connector
- Male XLR 7 pin w/ special power supply & cables
- Tube Type
- High-Pass Switch
- 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch -10dB Switch
- Power Requirements
- dedicated PS-12 Power Supply w/ selectable 115/230 VAC capability
- Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body
- .8 kgs / 1.8 lbs
- 237mm x 46mm / 9.5" x 1.8"
Series Cabernet (C-series) Model CV-12
Information not available