Audio Technica ATW2129 True Diversity UHF Lavalier Wireless SystemSKU: AATW2129X-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Serious advances in affordable professional wireless allow for clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance. Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button. And all 10 user-switchable channels are compatible for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups.
The True Diversity operation selects the best signal from the two receiver sections, thus reducing dropouts and the Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights background interference. Built from rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering. Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear. Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver. Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas.
Features:• Operating Frequency 656.125 to 678.500 MHz
• Number of Channels 10 total
• Frequency Stability ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
• Modulation Mode FM
• Normal Deviation ±5 kHz
• Operating Range 300' typical
• Operating Temperature Range 41° F (5° C) to 113° F (45° C)
• Frequency Response 100 Hz to 15 kHz
RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS:• Receiving System Dual independent RF sections, automatic-switching diversity
• Image Rejection 55 dB nominal, 50 dB minimum
• Signal-to-noise Ratio >100 dB at 40 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 40 kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion <1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
• Sensitivity 20 dBµV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
• Intermediate Frequency 65.75 MHz, 10.7 MHz
• Audio Output Unbalanced: 25 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
• Balanced: 12.5 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
• Output Connectors Unbalanced: 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone jack
• Balanced: XLRM-type
• Power Supply: 120V AC 60 Hz, or 12-18V DC, 350 mA, with external supply
• Dimensions 8.27" (210.0 mm) W x 1.73" (44.0 mm) H x 6.39" (162.2 mm) D
• Weight 2.2 lbs (1.0 kgs)
• Accessories Included Two flexible UHF antennas, rack-mount adapters, AC adapter
BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS:• RF Power Output 12 mW
• Spurious Emissions Under federal regulations
• Input Connections High impedance, low impedance, bias
• Batteries Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
• Current Consumption 150 mA typical
• Battery Life Approximately 9 hours (depending on battery type and use pattern)
• Dimensions 2.60" (66.0 mm) W x 3.63" (92.3 mm) H x 0.89" (22.5 mm) D
• Net Weight 2.82 oz (80 g)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Series ATW Model ATW-2129
ATW2129 True Diversity UHF Lavalier Wireless System
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.