Audio Technica ATW2120 Handheld Wireless SystemsSKU: AATW2120X-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The ATW-2120 is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
Operating in the 600 MHz frequency band with 10 selectable frequencies and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the ATW-2120 features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the ATW-2120 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. Additionally, the ATW-2120 incorporates Audio-Technica’s digital Tone Lock™ squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.•
• Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
• Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
• Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
• All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible—for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
• True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
• Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
• Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
• Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
• Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
• ATW-T220 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Series 2000 Series Model ATW-2120
ATW2120 Handheld Wireless Systems
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.