Audio Technica ATW-3131b True Diversity Lavalier Wireless SystemSKU: ATW3131BD-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Audio Technica offers simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter’s control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A new locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The Audio Technica 3000 series features rugged metal construction and slim ergonomic design.
- Minimum Frequency: Step 25 kHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ±35 kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1 kHz, ±17.5 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range 100 m (300'), typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating Temperature Range: -5º C to +45º C (23º F to 113º F)
- Frequency Response 70 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: +9 dBV; ¼" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +7 dBV
- Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50 ohms
- Bias voltage: 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions 210.0 mm 8.27"W x 6.47"D x 1.73" H (not including BNC connectors or feet)
- Net Weight: 1.1 kg (38.8 oz), without accessories
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter; rack-mount adapters
- RF Power Output High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 ohms
- Spurious Emissions Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connection Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V
- Batteries Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life High: 6 hours (alkaline)
- Low: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern.
- Dimensions 66.0 mm (2.60") W x24.0 mm (0.94") D x 87.0 mm (3.43") H
- Net Weight 81 g (2.9 oz), without batteries
Get your Audio Technica ATW-3131b today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Series ATW Model 3131b Weight Receiver: 1.1 kg (38.8 oz), without accessories; Transmitter: 81 g (2.9 oz), without batteries
Information not available