Furman ASD-120 AC 6 Channel Sequenced Power Distribution, 120 AmpSKU: FASD12020-P
- Images 4
The ASD-120 2.0 is a six channel power sequencing device intended for use in installations where multiple electrical loads must be powered on and off in a delayed and orderly sequence. Typical applications for the ASD-120 2.0 include: touring PA or sound reinforcement systems, musical or theatrical acts, mobile recording facilities, and on-location film or video shoots.
• 120 amp 120 volt AC sequenced distro and controller
• Six Independent 20 amp circuits @ 120V - 120 amp total load capacity
• Six delay banks with rear panel NEMA 5-20R duplex outlets and optically isolated DC relay outlets
• Front panel status power LED, Bypass Switch and Circuit Breaker for each Delay Bank
• 120A power distribution block accommodates 120V/240V single phase, or 120/208-Y three phase power
• X Y Z Status LED confidence indicators for each Input Phase
• Sequence unit ON or OFF from front panel or by remote switch
• Independent three position switches to power sequence (SEQ) or Bypassed ON or OFF each Bank
• Adjustable Delay with up to 7 Minute Interval between Banks, Total maximum Sequence Time 35 minutes
• Remote interface with an isolated 12VDC, 250mA power source for external secondary applications
• Signal level relay contacts (NO or NC) used to control and sequence other units
• Front panel key switch and anti-tamper DIP cover for added security
• Force Off emergency shutdown
• Rugged two rack space (2RU) chassis
Furman Item No. ASD-120 2.0
From the studio to the stage, Sam Ash Direct has you covered with the latest gear and accessories. With our many decades of experience and efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for three years and labor for three years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.