Roland AIRA Series VT-3 Voice TransformerSKU: RVT3XXXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 3
- Video 1
Producing aggressively processed electronic effects for live vocals continues to be a challenge, but Roland's AIRA Series VT-3 is changing all that. And it’s not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). The VT-3 has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth Wet/Dry fader control and instant bypass.
Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It has high quality specs and sturdy, brightly-lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate with no popping or clicking or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.
Pop and electro sounds with “AUTO-PITCH” effectsVP-330-style VOCODER sounds without a keyboardGlitchy effects with SCATTERLo-fi MEGAPHONE and RADIO sound settingsSynthetic voices with the ROBOT button.SYNTH, LEAD and BASS sounds you can sing with
- Choose from 9 different voice characters including...
- Smooth sliders to change Pitch and Formant in real-time
- Large dedicated REVERB and MIX BALANCE sliders
- Save your three favorite settings for instant recall
- Footswitch control for live performance
- Pure green LEDs & brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- XLR combo jack w/phantom power
- 1/8” inch powered mic jack
- Stereo outputs also serve as separate mono Wet/Dry channels
- USB interface & loopback - Overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- USB bus-powered
Pedal Inputs Yes Controller Types
Mix Balance slider
Combo XLR/TRS Jacks 1 1/4" Outputs 2 Analog Inputs Number 1 Analog Outputs Number 2 USB Yes Phantom Power Yes Other Features 3 Scene Memory
Nominal Input Level: -40 to -12 dBu (variable)
MIC IN (Rear): 4.4 k ohms
MIC IN (Front): 2.2 k ohms
Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
OUT: 1 k ohms
PHONES: 24 ohms
Weight 3.28 lbs. Dimensions 9.68 x 4.04 x 14.8 inches (WxHxD) Series AIRA Model VT-3
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for 90 days from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.