Paul Reed Smith Archon 100W/50W Tube Guitar Amplifier HeadSKU: PAMARHDST-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
- Video 1
The PRS Archon is a powerful and imposing high-gain amplifier with a clean channel not normally found in amps with this much crunch. It has the impact and flexibility suited for today’s heavy music.
The PRS Archon’s lead channel was designed with five gain stages before the master volume, delivering full, lush distortion. The clean channel provides ample headroom with rich clear tones that retain clarity even at high volume and are an excellent platform for pedals. The Archon has remarkably responsive tone with incredible note separation, whether you’re playing on the clean channel or chugging on the lead.
Utilizing a ‘no flash or trash’ approach, the PRS Archon’s control layout features volume and tone controls for each channel, a global depth control to add a thunderous low end, and a presence control to effect the high end chime. A half-power switch allows players to choose either 100 or 50 watts of output adding to the Archon’s extreme flexibility.
- Watts: 100W/50W (Half Power Switch)
- Channels: Lead/Clean
- Power Tubes: (4) 6L6GC
- Preamp Tubes: (6) 12AX7
- Output Jack Configuration: 4/8/16 Ohm Selectable
- Fixed/Adjustable or Cathode Bias: Fixed Bias (Adjustable)
- Dimensions 21.570"L, 10.500"H, 10.000"D (nominal)
- Weight 43lbs (nominal)
- Covering/Fascia: Stealth/Charcoal
Front Panel Controls
- Volume/Treble/Middle/Bass/Master for each channel
- Bright Switch for each channel
- Global Presence & Depth
- Half Power Switch, Impedance Selector
- Accessible from Back Panel
- Channel and Loop Bypass Switches (Two button, LED)