Caparison Angelus-M3B Electric Guitar White (SN:3200136)SKU: C3200136X-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 8
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Free 2nd Day Shipping On Guitars Of Distinction
Buy any Guitar Of Distinction and get free 2nd Day Shipping. Just select "2nd Day" as your shipping method during checkout to recieve the discount.
Select to Compare
The Caparison Angelus-M3B combines elegant style, unparalleled versatility, and unmatched playability into a high-performance package. The familiar double-cutaway body of the Angelus-M3B sports a classy arched top made from two-piece maple over Caparison's M3B composite tonewood body. The body consists of a maple core that's sandwiched between two pieces of mahogany, which maximizes the guitar's overall sustain. Although this construction gives the body a slight increase in weight, Caparison slims down the Angelus' body depth by 3mm to compensate for the additional weight. The set-in 24.75"-scale maple neck is shaped into Caparison's signature Angelus profile, and is capped with a compound-radius ebony fingerboard that houses 24 jumbo frets for effortless bending and superb playability from the first fret to the last. The fretboard is adorned with updated oval inlays in beautiful abalone and pearl.
The Angelus-M3B comes equipped with a pair of Caparison-designed PH-F and PH-R humbuckers. These powerful, high-output pickups offer incredible harmonics and killers tones that sound amazing when you turn up the distortion or gain. Whether you're playing those filthy palm-muted chugs or shredding it up in the lead zone, these pickups will dish out whatever sound you need. The pickups are routed through a simple, yet extremely versatile control layout that consists of a single Volume control and a 5-way Schaller Mega Switch. The 5-way selector provides you with a palette of tonal options: you can use each pickup individually, you can use both pickups together, you can tap into just the inner coils, or you can tap into just the outer coils.
Premium Gotoh hardware in a sleek Cosmo Black finish tie together this performance-ready axe. It features a Gotoh GE-103B-T bridge with an update string-through-body design, a set of Gotoh tuning machines, a GraphTech Black TUSQ nut and a crisp White gloss finish. Comes complete with a Reunion Blues Continental Case and a Certificate of Authenticity.
Get your Caparison Angelus-M3B Electric Guitar White from Sam Ash Direct today. With over nine decades of experience in the music retail business, Sam Ash is dedicated to helping every player and collector find the distinctive instrument that they've been longing for. And remember, your purchase is protected by the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy.
Number Of Frets 24 Scale Length 24-3/4" Nut Width 42mm Neck Shape Angelus Fingerboard Radius 350mm to 400mm Body Style Double Cutaway Neck Type Set In Neck Wood Maple Fingerboard Ebony Body Wood Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany Top Maple Pickup Configuration H-H Bridge Pickup Caparison PH-R Neck Pickup Caparison PH-F Bridge Type Gotoh GE-103B-T Tuning Machines Gotoh SG381-07 MG-T Orientation Right-Handed Other Features White Gloss FinishM3 Composite Tonewood Body Construction15 Degree Headstock AngleElectronics: Master Volume (CTS 500kΩ A), Schaller Mega Switch Model M (5-Way Lever Switch)Oval Fingerboard Inlays, Angelus Headstock with Pro Black Finish, Ivory Fingerboard & Headstock Binding, Cosmo Black Hardware (Gotoh) Case/Bag Included Yes Case Type Semi-Hard Case Weight 8 lbs, 11.0 oz. Series Angelus Model Angelus-M3B
To help protect your investment, Caparison Guitar Company provides this limited warranty. Please review it and keep it safe. And if your guitar ever develops a problem that is covered under warranty, contact your authorised dealer who will provide information on how to return your guitar for inspection/repair.
FILLING OUT AND SUBMITTING THE ONLINE PRODUCT REGISTRATION FORM OR RETURNING A COMPLETED OWNER REGISTRATION CARD IS A CONDITION OF THIS WARRANTY. FAILURE TO REGISTER THIS WARRANTY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE PROVISIONS AUTOMATICALLY INVALIDATES THIS WARRANTY. So, please take a few moments to register your instrument.
- Terms and Conditions. Subject always to the terms and conditions herein CAPARISON warrants solely to the original purchaser of this CAPARISON musical instrument from an authorised dealer, that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 12 months from the date of purchase, or until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another (unless otherwise noted by CAPARISON). This Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to wear or breakage of frets or strings, or other normal wear and tear of the instrument or its parts; (b) to asserted defects caused by modification, misuse or abuse or improper maintenance of the instrument; (c) to asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgements; (d) to asserted defects caused by accident or exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity which cause harm to the instrument; (e) to defects asserted by any purchaser who did not purchase the instrument from an authorized CAPARISON dealer; (f) to electrical components not manufactured or factory fitted by CAPARISON.
- Limitation on Obligations. The obligations of CAPARISON hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall CAPARISON be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, wages or lost profits, of any nature or kind or for damages to or loss of property.
- No Other Warranties. The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty provided by CAPARISON. This Limited Warranty takes precedence over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices which may be executed in connection with the purchase of the CAPARISON musical instrument. NO representation or warranty made by any CAPARISON salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon CAPARISON other than as set forth herein.
- Claim Procedures. Repairs and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorized CAPARISON dealer or an authorized CAPARISON warranty repair centre only. Claims for warranty performance and service shall be made to the authorised CAPARISON dealer from which the item was purchased, together with evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt, a credit card slip, or the like). Any required shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser.
- In the event it is determined that the asserted defect is not covered by or is excluded from this Limited Warranty, the instrument shall be returned without repairs or replacement, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser.
- Law and Jurisdiction. This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.