Vox amPhones Bass Active Bass Guitar HeadphonesSKU: VAMBASSXX-P
- Images 3
- Video 2
Select to Compare
The VOX amPlug Series of palm-sized headphone guitar amplifiers enables musicians to easily plug their amPlug into any guitar, and attach a pair of headphones to achieve high quality guitar sounds anywhere. Now, amPhones make it even easier for you. While the amPlug required the user to provide the headphones, the amPhones are headphones that have the amPlug technology already built in!
The "Bass" version which provides a wide-range sound, including a new Bassilator circuit that realistically simulates the resonance of the speaker cabinet and floor!
- New concept - headphones with built-in amPlug technology that allows you to obtain full-fledged guitar/bass sounds immediately
- The headphone amp uses a new reactor circuit that’s based on the Valve Reactor technology featured in VOX amps, delivering incredibly dynamic amp sounds
- Totally analog design that faithfully simulates the circuit response of the original amp
- A full complement of effects are is provided: chorus/delay/reverb for the guitar versions (and a compressor for the bass version)
- 1/4" connector allows easy connection to any guitar or bass
- When the power is off, the amPhones can be used as conventional headphones that offering the superb sound quality that you would expect from VOX
- AUX input jack lets you jam along with your CD/MP3 player
- Headphones made by Audio-Technica, the trusted name in headphones
The amPhones series contains numerous effects that add variety to the sound. The "AC30," "Twin," and "Lead" provide reverb/chorus/delay, and "Bass" provides a compressor. Each effect is adjustable, giving you sound with superb presence that will bring out your best performances.
Also usable as conventional headphones
When you disconnect your guitar/bass and power-off your amPhones, they will function as a conventional set of headphones that offer the superb sound quality that you would expect from VOX. The headphones themselves are made by Audio-Technica, the name you trust in headphones.
You'll enjoy optimum sound quality and a comfortable fit that will not produce listener fatigue, even during extended listening sessions.
Their folding design allows easy portability, and the extension cable and adaptor plug are also included, making these units an excellent choice for their stand-alone headphone functionality.
- Type: Closed-air dynamic headphones
- Driver diameter: 40 mm
- Output sound pressure level: 97 dB
- Playback frequency range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Maximum input: 1,000 mV
- Impedance: 49 Ω
- Cable length: 1.3 m
- Included items: AAA battery x 2; plug adapter “3.5mm <-> 6.3 mm”
- Output: 1.4 V (Maximum)
- Controls: Dials (Gain, Tone, Volume, Effect), Switch (Standby)
- Input Terminals:
- *Guitar Input (for “amPhones AC30 / amPhones Lead / amPhones Twin”)
- *Bass Input (for “amPhones Bass”)
- *AUX Input
- Power supply: AAA battery x 2
- Battery life: *amPhones AC30, *amPhones Lead, *amPhones Twin
- Approximately: 7 hours (Manganese) / 16 hours (Alkaline)
Fit Over Ear Type Closed Features Noise Cancelling Usage Studio Series amPhones Model Bass Weight 8.6 oz Dimensions 7.68"W x 6.30"D x 1.97"H
Information not available