Ampeg SVTVR Classic Series Bass Amplifier HeadSKU: ASVTVRXXX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Tubes, tubes, and more tubes! The Ampeg SVT-VR is a vintage reissue of an early 1970s “Blue-Line” SVT head. The preamp stage, power section, and even rocker switches emulate the exact signal path, tone, and vibe of the original rock ’n’ roll workhorse. Authentic from its input jack all the way to its six 6550 output tubes, the SVT-VR is a must-have for rockers seeking that in-your-face Ampeg bass tone.
- • Preamp: Tube (2 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7)
• Driver Tubes: (1 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7)
• Power Amp: Tube (6 x 6550)
• RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 2 ohms
• RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 4 ohms
• Tone Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
• Mid Tone Control: 3-Position Rocker Switch
• Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
• Speaker Connections: Neutrik Speakon® and 1/4"
• Balanced Line Out: Yes (Transformer)
• Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
• Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11.5 x 12.75
• Weight: 85 pounds
Series Classic Series Other Features Normal and Bright Inputs Model SVT-VR
SVTVR Classic Series Bass Amplifier Head
The manufacturer's warranty covers B series, Diamond Blue and BA combo amps for two years; SVT Classic and Pro series speakers for two years; SVT Classic and Pro Series electronics for five years; all tubes for 90 days; and all guitars with a limited lifetime guarantee. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.