AKG WMS420 Instrument Wireless System (Freq. Band: A)SKU: AWMS420IA-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 1
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The ultra high frequency system is set up within seconds and is equally suitable on stage as well as in locations where a single- or multi channel solution is needed. The WMS420 wireless system consists of the SR420 stationary receiver, a PT420 pocket transmitter and matching guitar cable.
The transmitters offer exceptional eight hours of operation time from a single AA size battery, which dramatically reduces the operating costs in day-to-day use. he detachable receiver antennas allow the use of professional accessories, such as antenna splitters and remote mounted directional antennas for multi channel systems. With the AKG WMS420 system, up to eight channels can be run simultaneously. In addidiot to the
SR420 Diversity Wireless Receiver
The SR420 analog high-performance space diversity wireless receiver provides maximum ease of use with different channel presets up to eight channels. It is perfect for instrumental and vocal performances in small clubs as well as for use in houses of worship and in conference rooms.
The SR420 provides an audio clipping and RF signal LED for easy monitoring of systems status. Best audio signal output is provided via both a professional XLR and a 1/4" jack connector. The SR420 comes with two external and detachable antennas on the rear side and BNC connectors at standard 50ohms. For worldwide use, the receiver comes with a universal, switched mode power supply kit.
- Detachable receiver antennas enable the use of professional RF accessories
- Up to 30MHz selection bandwidth allows the use of up to 8 channels simultaneously
- Professional balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼" jack output for the best audio signal
- Audio clip and RF control LED on receiver for easy monitoring of your performance
- Adjustable squelch level for secure audio transmission in all environments
The PT420 is an analog high-performance wireless body-pack transmitter in a small, rugged housing. A professional mini XLR audio connector makes the body-pack compatible with all kinds of guitars, basses, instrumental pickups and headsets. It is designed for stress-free work on small stages, in houses of worship and in conference rooms.
The PT420 provides a gain control for perfect adjustment of the input volume and a noiseless on/off/mute switch. A battery-status indicator shows red before the battery goes dead, allowing the user full control of performance time. The package includes a rugged guitar cable.
- Integrated charging contacts (Optional Accessory: CU400) saves money in day-to-day use and preserves the environment
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics allows the transmitter to be used in a wide range of applications
- Up to eight hours with a single AA battery ensures long operation time
- Noiseless on/off/mute switch for easy operation
- Gain control on transmitter for immediate volume adjustment
While our site does not specify wireless products by channel or frequency range, we do stock different ones. If you require a specific channel, please call us at 800-472-6274 and we will help you get the exact wireless product you are looking for.
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for two years and labor for two years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.