Aguilar TLC Compressor Bass Effects PedalSKU: A510252XX-P
- Images 1
Select to Compare
Aguilar's proprietary Trans Linear Control (TLC) circuit achieves unprecedented levels of performance in a small bass effect package. The Aguilar TLC compressor pedal features a four-knob layout to provide a full set of important features. Using a wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels, you'll be able to dial in just the right sound.
- Threshold control: variable from -30 to -10 dBu
- Slope control: variable from 2:1 to infinity
- Attack control: variable from 10ms to 100ms
- Level control: -infinity to -3dBu
- Low Distortion: (<0.2 %)
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Controls: Engage switch
Aguilar Amplification's DB series of electronics are covered under warranty to the original owner for a period of ten years from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. AG series electronics, GS series speaker cabinets, and S series speaker cabinets are covered by the warranty for a period of 3 years. Tubes are covered by the warranty for a period of six months.