Orange Amplification AD30HTC 30-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier HeadSKU: OAD30HXXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 5
- Video 2
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Essentially two vintage British-style amps in one, the valve rectified twin channel AD Series recaptures the warm, time-honored EL84 sound that defined an era. These amps have gained deserved reputation among Country pickers, Bluesmen, Pop, Funk and Indie artists for their classy, bell-like cleans, breaky crunch and controlled natural compression. The AD30HTC has proved to be so popular worldwide that its specifications have remained unchanged. It is quickly becoming the new standard in 30 watt Class A amplification.
With two completely separate signal paths, each with two stages of gain and master volume controls, both channels can be set clean or coaxed into varying degrees of crunch. Channel One has a slightly mellower character, with a thick, creamy, classic voice. Channel Two produces a tighter bass response and a faster attack with more gain and a more prominent upper midrange.
However you set the controls, the AD30HTC remains wonderfully receptive to various guitars and playing styles while the GZ34 valve rectifier imparts its own distinct vibe for players seeking a more vintage feel and responsiveness. Pair with Orange's PPC212OB for glassy highs and spacious cleans or expose the AD30HTC's heavier nature with Orange's PPC212 or PPC412 for more low end projection. Footswitch optional.
Get your Orange Amplification AD30HTC 30-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Amp Type All Tube Channels 2 Watts 30 Other Features Class A AmplifierFootswitchable ChannelsValve RectifierControls: Master, Treble, Middle, Bass and Gain for Each Channel(4) EL84 Power Tubes, (3) ECC83/12AX7 Preamp Tubes, GZ34 Rectifier TubeSpeaker Output Options: 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output, 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs, 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs Weight 36.4 lbs. Dimensions 21.65 x 10.63 x 9.45 inches (WxHxD) Series AD Series Model AD30HTC
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.