Orange Amplification AD200B MKIII 200-Watt Tube Bass Amplifier HeadSKU: OAD200BXX-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 4
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
The choice tube amp made with the discerning pro bassist in mind, the AD200B MKIII is one of the purest tube-driven bass amps ever made. The AD200B MKIII gives you all the warm, powerful tube tone that you could ever need in a simplistic, straightforward amp.
The AD200B MKIII from Orange Amplification delivers a massive 200 watts of pure valve power and comes equipped with four 6550 tubes to dish out a creamy, dynamic, powerful low-end that's complemented by superb midrange focus. The no-nonsense control layout consists of a powerful 3-band EQ, a Master Volume control, and an onboard Gain control. The rounded gain structure of the AD200B provides you with an extensive palette of both vintage and modern sounds, taking your tone anywhere from mellow to heavy, percussive grind. The AD200B MKIII also features dedicated inputs for active and passive basses.
No matter what style or genre you play, the Orange Amplification AD200B will satisfy even the pickiest bassists.
Get your Orange Amplification AD200B MKIII 200-Watt Tube Bass Amplifier Head today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Amp Type All Tube Channels 1 Watts 200 Other Features Single Channel, Simple Control Layout, Input for Active or Passive Basses, Slave Out3-Band EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass), Master Volume and GainSpeaker Output Options: 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to the 8 Ohm output1 x 4 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 4 Ohm outputs2 x 8 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 4 Ohm outputs Weight 57.87 lbs. Dimensions 21.65 x 10.63 x 11.02 inches (WxHxD) - Unboxed Series AD Series Model AD200B MKIII
Orange Music Electronic Company Inc. (Orange USA) warrants that Orange Products purchased through an Authorised Dealer of Orange USA will be free from defects in parts and workmanship for an initial period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
This Warranty shall be applicable when You present the Product along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
- Damage caused by negligence, abuse, modification, improper use, incorrect voltages, incorrect polarity or the use of power supplies not recommended by Orange USA.
- Damage caused by another product.
- General wear and tear.
- Damage caused during transportation of the product.
- Damage caused by repair or service carried out by persons not authorized by Orange USA.
- A Product with a serial number which has been defaced, removed etc.
- A Product which was not purchased from an Authorized Dealer within the USA
- Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
- Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
For non-warranty repairs, the customer pays shipping both ways. Repair charges must be paid within 45 days of the repair completion or the Product becomes the property of Orange USA.
The Warranty Service:
- The Warranty Service may include repairs or replacement of the Product in accordance with the terms set out herein.
- We will endeavour to repair the defective Product at no cost.
- If we are unable to repair the defective Product, we reserve the right to provide you with a replacement which may or may not be a reconditioned unit.
- In the event a repair or replacement has been made, we shall be entitled to take and keep possession of the defective Product which is deemed to be beyond repair during the Warranty Period.
- Providing the defective Product is covered by the terms of this Warranty we shall be responsible for the cost of returning your unit to You.