Martin 000C Nylon (12-Fret) Acoustic-Electric Nylon String Classical GuitarSKU: M000CNYLO-P
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
- Images 2
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Select to Compare
Following the success of the 000CDG Doug Greth model, the Martin 000C Nylon Cutaway features a wide neck, slotted headstock and classical style bridge. With its solid wood construction and high quality electronics, this model is stage-ready. The Sitka spruce soundboard is a beautiful tonal complement to the punchy, powerful midrange and bright, airy trebles delivered by the sapele back and sides. The top and back both are adorned with black/white binding while the top also boasts a bold herringbone single ring rosette. The wide but comfortable, low profile select hardwood neck measures 1-7/8" wide at the nut and is topped off with a Black Richlite fingerboard. A smooth rounded cutaway allows for greater access to all 20 frets on the fingerboard. The Martin 000C Nylon Cutaway features a classical style bridge and slotted headstock equipped with a set of gold classic tuning machines with red buttons.
When you're ready to plug in, the Martin 000C Nylon Cutaway comes loaded with professional grade Fishman F1 Analog electronics. An innovative single tone control allows you to choose between a natural, undersaddle sound with no EQ on for enhanced clarity and depth which is ideal for strumming. To add a bit more punch and thickness to individual notes, you can dial in a "mid-scooped" tone with emphasized lows and highs and a reduced midrange, the perfect setting for fingerpicking. The onboard Phase control offers improved bass response at low volumes and feedback supression at high volumes. To adjust the Phase control, just simply press and release the Tone knob several times and leave it in the position most pleasing to your ear. To ensure you're always in tune and ready to go, the built-in digital chromatic accomates all tunings, and can be activated by simply holding down the volume control for 2 seconds. Hardshell case included.
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000 12-Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Single Ring - Bold Herringbone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Unique (A-Frame) ''X'' Brace System
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Tortoise Color
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Slotted/Square Slots/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 26.44"
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-7/8''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-5/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: none
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin Finish
- Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Classic w/Tie Block/Drop-In Saddle Bridge
- String Spacing: 2-5/16'' Saddle: 18'' Radius/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Classic w/ Red Button
- Recommended Strings: Martin Classic 120
- Bridge & End Pins: none
- Pickguard: none
- Case: 331 Hardshell Case Included
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
Series Special Editions Model 000C Nylon (12-Fret)
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for the lifetime of the product. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions. Product must be registered within 30 days to qualify for warranty.