The Samson SX1200 stereo power amplifier has been designed to provide robust, clean output with low distortion, along with the dependability demanded by professional audio engineers and installers
The Samson SX Series stereo power amplifiers have been designed to provide robust, clean output with low distortion and wide dynamic range, along with the dependability demanded by the most professional audio engineers and installers.
The SX-1200 is an efficient class AB amplifier that offers ease of operation and plenty of available power to effectively drive a moderate sized PA, monitor fills, or fixed installation system.
• Professional Class AB Power Amplifier
• 300 watts per side @ 8 ohms
• 450 watts per side @ 4 ohms
• 900 watts @ 8 ohms in bridged mono
• Dual Variable-speed Fan Cooling System
• Signal, Peak, and Protection Circuit Indicators
• 5-way Binding Post and Speakon Speaker Outputs
• XLR and TRS Input Connections
• Dual Rack Space Design
• Clean, crisp sound - Impressive audio specifications such as 0.04% THD, dynamic range of 105 dB, crosstalk of 80 dB, and frequency response of 10 Hz to 55 kHz guarantee ultra-clean sound quality.
• Independent input level controls for each channel allow precision adjustments.
• LED signal indicators for each channel continuously display power output levels and allow you to correct for overloading (clipping) conditions.
• Unique stable bipolar circuit design that continuously keeps DC output during idling at or near zero volts (thus keeping idle speakers at their zero point). This serves to minimize heat overload problems by effectively preventing the SX Series from applying power when unnecessary.
• Forced air cooling via two temperature-sensitive, variable speed fans provides reliable performance without thermal and overheating problems.
• Protection relay circuitry (with dedicated LEDs for each channel) that guards against overheating or faulty wiring conditions and also prevents “thumps” when powering on or off. This means that you can use the SX Series with a single power strip into which a mixer or other audio devices are connected, without danger of damage to connected speakers.
• Combination input connectors for each channel accommodate both balanced XLR or balanced 1/4-inch TRS plugs.
• Output connections are made via 5-way binding posts and Speakon™ connectors.
• Toroidal transformer power supply for high current and low profile.
• User-resettable circuit breaker for fast, easy startup following a power supply overload.
• The SX Series can be mounted in any standard 19" rack (taking just two rack spaces), making it easy to integrate the amp into any fixed or traveling PA rig.
• Rugged construction (an all-steel chassis with a cool gray finish and a lightweight anodized aluminum heat sink) makes the SX Series eminently roadworthy.
• Last but certainly not least, value. The Samson SX Series has been designed from the ground up to deliver excellent yet affordable sound quality.
Things You Will Get:
- Power Amplifier
- Power Cable