The Mackie SRM350 delivers the unparallelled ease-of-use professional sound quality and indestructible portability that made SRM a a live sound legend.
And forget about the complexity and cost of external processors; the new SRMs feature a selection of truly useful and setup-friendly audio tools so your show will sound better and you'll get the flexibility you need when using your SRM as a monitor one night or as a main the next.
The SRM 350 is now packed with even more great features than ever before; like 1000 watts of power, High-Definition Audio Processing, One-Button Automatic Feedback Destroyer, Quick One-Button Speaker Mode (for application specific voicing), and way more!
This SRM is one tough cookie that's ready for any high-output application you can throw at it. And of course, it’s Built-Like-A-Tank. It’s the all-new, and more affordable, SRM350.
Get your Mackie SRM350 V3 Powered PA Cabinet today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 10" high-output LF driver / 1.4 titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover◦Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
Things You Will Get:
SRM350 V3 PA Cabinet
The following Mackie products have drivers that are guaranteed for two years and electronics guaranteed
for three years: Loudspeakers, power amps, and powered mixers; all SRM, HD, SAz, SWA, C and S Series
speakers; all M, FR and FRS amplifiers; and all HRmk2 studio monitors.
The following Mackie products are guaranteed for one year:
All mixers, MR Studio Monitors, Control Surfaces, Processors, Audio/MIDI Interfaces, all other
SR & recording products, all Onyx Compact, 4 bus and 8 bus, VLZ3, PPM, ProFX, d.Pro, U Series, CFXmk2
mixers, MR Studio Monitors, Big Knob, Quad Com, Onyx 800R, and MCU Pro Family Controllers.
This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.