The Samson SA-L2400 offers the capabilities to build a completely independent stereo mix specifically for your USB digital I/O
A sound engineer should have the same relationship with their console that a musician has with their instrument: they should both be intuitive and comfortable in any situation. This was a major design goal during the two-year development of the L2400 mixing console.
So Samson put 100mm faders on all channels and groups. Each fader feels tight with a smooth action for a studio-quality console feel. That means you’re at home in every situation with greater control over every nuance.
There is also large, backlit mute buttons that make console navigation in dimly lit club and theater settings easy and convenient. Additionally, there’s two large 12-segment LED meters for the main mix, groups and PFL/AFL. Finally, the L2400 offers the versatility to create a variety of effects settings so you can deliver a different set of effects to your performers whenever the situation demands it. And for additional effects needs, there’s plenty of sends so you can use your racks of effects along side the on-board DSP.
Perfect for installation purposes, especially in clubs, schools, theaters and churches, the L2400 is a 24-channel / 4-bus professional mixing console. Understanding the need for more aux sends, Samson has provided 6 flexible aux sends that allow for up to 8 monitor and effects mixes.
A convenient talkback system makes communicating on stage no problem. Plus, the L2400 offers XLR and 1/4-inch stereo main outputs and the XLR mono output has an adjustable low-pass filter specific for subwoofer output.
The L2400 offers 16 mic/line channels with preamps and 4-band EQ in addition to 4 stereo channels, of which 2 have mic preamps, providing great control and versatility.
Recognizing the presence of computers in contemporary audio, Samson has included USB functionality for computer recording and playback. And while there are more than a few mixing consoles with USB, the L2400 provides the capabilities to build a completely independent stereo mix specifically for your USB digital I/O. That means that unlike other mixers, your USB mix is not locked into your house mix.
The combination of USB functionality and the amount of aux sends also allows for pre-recorded background tracks to be sent to the house and monitors as a stereo mix. Thanks to the USB connectivity, these background tracks can be pre-recorded on a DAW and played back directly from your computer.
The L2400 will provide clean, clear sound reproduction thanks to advanced circuit topology, high-quality components, low noise microphone preamps and a low impedance mix bus design. Perfectly suited for live sound reinforcement and commercial installations, the L2400 combines comprehensive features and intuitive design, resulting in a truly remarkable mixer that’s as versatile as it is reliable.•
• 24-channel / 4-bus professional mixing console
• 16 mic/line channels with studio quality microphone preamps and 4-band swept mid EQ
• Two dedicated stereo line channels with 4-band shelving EQ
• Two additional stereo channels with microphone preamps
• 100 mm faders on all channels, groups, effects return, and main mix
• Dual 24-bit 100 preset digital effects
• Assignable USB digital I/O for computer recording and playback
• Oversized backlit mute switches
• Insert points for mic/line inputs, group outputs, mono and stereo main outputs
• Internal effects returns to faders
• Six flexible aux sends for up to eight aux sends per mix
• Two large 12-segment LED meters for main mix, groups, and PFL/AFL
• Assignable talkback system
• XLR and 1/4-inch stereo main outputs
• XLR mono output with adjustable low-pass filter for subwoofer output