- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
The e945 is a supercardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while exhibiting a naturally smooth response.
The e945 is a supercardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while exhibiting a naturally smooth response. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
• Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
• Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
• Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
• Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
• Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
• Falcon ring: Consistent sound over time
• Made in Germany
• Supplied Accessories: 1 Protective pouch: 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip
|Model||E945 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone|
E945 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for two years and labor for two years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.