The Samson Q6 hand held, dynamic microphone pack excels in both live performance and recording applications.
The Samson Q6 dynamic microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to vocal miking applications thanks to its low mass, neodymium element. The Samson Q6 is a hand held, dynamic microphone that excels in both live performance and recording applications.
Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels. Extremely sensitive, it employs a tight super-cardioid pattern to reduce feedback. A special shock-mounted element minimizes handling noise and provides additional protection.
• Ultra sensitive element picks up all of the nuances of any performance.
• Handy ON/OFF switch for on-stage control.
• Super-cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic.
• Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound.
• Special shock-mounting allows movement of the mic element to greatly reduce handling noise.
• Rugged zinc alloy die-cast case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
• The Samson Q6 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand (using the included mic clip).
• Withstands high SPLs, lending itself to a wide range of miking situations.
• Low impedance output lets the Samson Q6 send a strong full bandwidth signal over long cable runs.
• Gold plated XLR Connector
Things You Will Get:
- (2) Microphones
- (2) Mic Clips
- (2) Cables
- (2) Gig Bags
Q6 Super-Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Package
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for One year and labor for One year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.