With the Peavey IPR Series, Peavey has pushed the technological limits again to bring you an amazingly powerful and efficient power amp for just pennies per watt. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
The Peavey IPR DSP 3000 boasts 1450 watts RMS per channel at 2 ohms and is under 7lbs. The IPR DSP features independent, assignable crossover points, delay, EQ presets, security lock settings and an intuitive setup wizard. Combined with a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis, DDT speaker protection, and the revolutionary new IPR class D topology.
• 1590W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
• - 910W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
• - 450W RMS x 1 at 8 ohms
• - 1450W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
• - 815W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
• - 430W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
• - DDT™ protection
• - Revolutionary IPR class D topology
• - Detented input controls
• - Combination XLR 1/4" inputs
• - Combination 1/4" or 1/4" 4 pole twist lock output connector
• - Light weight
• - Individual signal pass-thru 1/4" jacks on each channel
• - LED illuminated
• - DSP-based Loudspeaker Management System
• - 120 ms of delay per channel
• - 4 bands of parametric equalization per channel
• - Security lock
• - Adjustable fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
• - Adjustable fourth-order high-pass filter each channel
• - Setup wizard
• - MAXX Bass®
• - Horn EQ each channel
• - Blue, backlit LCD screen
Get your Peavey IPR DSP 3000 Power Amplifier today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
IPR DSP 3000 Power Amplifier
The manufacturer's warranty covers guitars, basses, amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, mixers, electronic crossovers and equalizers for two years from date of purchase. An extended warranty is available for three additional years of coverage if a warranty card is completed and returned within 90 days of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.