The Alesis 12R combines studio-quality components and effects processing with rock-solid construction for the ultimate in compact mixers — all at a price wandering musicians will love.
For those who don’t need effects, but want 12-channels of transparent Alesis sound packed into a three-space rack, MultiMix 12R is the mixer you've been looking for.
- Ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- XLR & 1/4" TRS Mic/Line INs x 8
- 2 TRS Line INs
- Phantom Power
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader)
- Stereo aux return, TRS Inserts x 8
- 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- Separate 1/4" TRS main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- Pan control, peak indicator, and 60mm fader on each channel
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
- 10-segment LED stereo meters
Front-panel (top down): 8 mic/line channels and 2 stereo channels with trim, 2-band EQ (high shelving at 12kHz, low shelving at 80Hz), aux send 1 (pre-fader), aux send 2 (post-fader), pan/balance, and 60mm fader. Front-panel other: 60mm stereo master fader. Stereo aux return level. Headphone jack with level and master/tape switch. Stereo 10-segment LED meters. Power and phantom power LEDs.
All 1/4" TRS except as noted: Mic in x 8 (XLR), line in x 12, channel insert x 8, aux send x 2, stereo aux return, stereo main out, stereo monitor out, headphone out. Stereo tape in and master out (RCA).
- Frequency response: 20Hz–50kHz ±0.5dB.
- Dynamic range: 108dB. Distortion: <0.005% THD+N
- Maximum gain: 70dB (mic in to L/R master out).
- Headroom: 24dB. POWER: 120V AC internal transformer
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 5.25" x 19" x 4.25", 3U rackmount
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6kg)