The Samson Q6 hand held, dynamic microphone pack excels in both live performance and recording applications.
The Samson Q6 dynamic microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to vocal miking applications thanks to its low mass, neodymium element. The Samson Q6 is a hand held, dynamic microphone that excels in both live performance and recording applications.
Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels. Extremely sensitive, it employs a tight super-cardioid pattern to reduce feedback. A special shock-mounted element minimizes handling noise and provides additional protection.
• Ultra sensitive element picks up all of the nuances of any performance.
• Handy ON/OFF switch for on-stage control.
• Super-cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic.
• Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound.
• Special shock-mounting allows movement of the mic element to greatly reduce handling noise.
• Rugged zinc alloy die-cast case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
• The Samson Q6 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand (using the included mic clip).
• Withstands high SPLs, lending itself to a wide range of miking situations.
• Low impedance output lets the Samson Q6 send a strong full bandwidth signal over long cable runs.
• Gold plated XLR Connector
Things You Will Get:
- (2) Microphones
- (2) Mic Clips
- (2) Cables
- (2) Gig Bags