- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
You want the rich, luscious sound that’s defined studio reverb for three decades: a genuine Lexicon hardware processor. But you also want the flexibility of programming high-quality effects right inside your DAW program…without bogging down your CPU or resorting to expensive processing cards.
Have it all with the MX400. All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse quad processor are available inside any VST® or AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX400 with a USB cable and control all automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in — while enjoying the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide.
Along with their unique “hardware plug-ins” for PC and Mac®, Lexicon also included MX-Edit™ Librarian software so you can store and recall custom programs or pull up your choice of 223 genuine Lexicon settings including 25 dedicated Surround Programs. At its heart, the MX400 is everything you would expect from the company that invented digital reverberation. Seventeen Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects plus dbx® compression and de-essing. A generous LCD display and big comfy knobs you can get your hands around.
• 17 legendary Lexicon® reverbs
• Lexicon delays & modulation effects
• dbx® compression and de-essing
• Quad-processor design
• 7 effect routing options
• 99 Factory/99 user programs for Stereo mode
• 99 Factory/99 user programs for Dual-Stereo mode
• 25 Factory/25 user surround programs
• USB “Hardware Plug-In” feature with VST® and Audio Units plug-in software
• MX-Edit™ Editor/Librarian software
• Dual S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
• 24 bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
• Large front panel LCD display
• MIDI IN and THRU
• XLR balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
One year parts and labor.
|Other Features||MX-Edit™ Editor/Librarian software|
MX400XL Dual Stereo and Surround Reverb
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.