The KRK rp10-3 active studio monitor system will suit commercial facilities in need of more capable mid-fields as well as space and budget conscious private studios. The "pro-studio" appearance of this monitor will visually impress and the high spl output makes it capable of handling challenging high dynamic tracks for all genres of music.
With space and placement of mid-fields virtually always a concern in recording, mobile and broadcast facilities, the KRK rokit rp10-3 offers location flexibility by placing the tweeter and midrange in a unique rotatable housing. Whether they are vertical, placed on their side or wall mounted - the proper orientation of the acoustic axis can be maintained!
• True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
• Axis Control - The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally without losing proper axis orientation.
• Mid-Field - The Rokit RP10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
• Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
• Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
• 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
• Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
• Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
• KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
• Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection to prevent damage.
Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
• HF Control enables adjustment of high frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
• LF Control enables adjustment of low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
• Total Connectivity - The Rokit RP10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.
Get your Krk Rokit rp10-3 3-way active studio monitor today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.