The ULTRATONE KT108 specializes in clean, powerful sound. With this 15-Watt workhorse in your rig, your keyboards will sound their best gig after gig. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
Channel Your Sound
The Behringer KT108 Keyboard Amp gives you two channels, each with independent VOLUME dials. A three-band EQ allows you to shape your tone. It has a CD INPUT so you can play along with your favorite songs, and a HEADPHONES output for private practice.
A 20-Watt 8" dual-cone speaker delivers a wide frequency response, meaning your sound will come though with stunning clarity with rich lows and transparent highs. The Behringer KT108 is excellent for rehearsals or intimate performances.
Where are the Tubes?
The TK108 features VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry that delivers the warm, harmonic tone of vacuum tubes from transistors. The simulation of this time-honored vintage technology will add a new dimension of musicality to your sound.
ULTRATONE is the Key
Versatility, incredible sound and durability merge beautifully in the K450FX. Check it at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer to find out what it can do for your sound.
• Ultra-Compact 15-Watt Keyboard Amplifier with VTC-Technology and Original 8" BUGERA Speaker
• Extremely versatile 2-channel keyboard amplifier
• Powerful 20-Watt, 8'' dual-cone BUGERA speaker for wide frequency response
• 2 instrument inputs with separate volume control for each channel
• VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry for tube-like sound
• Ultra-musical 3-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping
• CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
Get your Behringer Ultratone KT108 15-Watt Keyboard Amplifier today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
Ultratone KT108 15-Watt Keyboard Amplifier
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for one year and labor for one year from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.