- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
The Joemeek sixQ2 packs a wealth of features into a single rack space studio channel. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.
The Joemeek SIXQ2 Studio Channel Strip is a single channel mic preamplifier based on Joemeek’s high quality Burr-Brown IC, three bands of highly musical EQ, and their signature optical compressor. Together these components make for a highly capable recording instrument.
The Joemeek SIXQ2 also has a front panel instrument input and you can output either analog or digitally directly to your sound card or DAW for a warm, musical analog sound - just what you've been looking for!
Here are some of the features on the new Q2 Series:
1. Entirely new world-class Preamp using a top-quality Cinemag microphone transformer.
2. The mic transformer is permanently assigned to the "Mic" Input, right after the XLR. The "IRON" switch now optionally sends a padded version of the "Line" input through the mic transformer, to add warmth to Line sources.
3. The input "GAIN" control has improved resolution in the crucial 25dB-45dB range.
4. Low noise Burr Brown OPA2134 audiophile amplifiers are used throughout the signal path, ie: sounds better!
5. Signal Headroom is increased.
6. Power consumption is reduced.
The Joemeek Digital Audio Interface provides high quality digital audio outputs. The digital audio outputs are compatible with most digital recorders, as well as Digital Audio Workstations and mixers. S/PDIF format is available from the RCA phono connectors.
The Joemeek Digital Interface has highly stable onboard master clocks for low-jitter, hi-fi results. Internal sample rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz are selected by means of rear panel switches. 44.1kHz is the standard used for audio CD's, while 48kHz and 96kHz are widely used in recording studios. In general, the higher the sample rate, the better the audio fidelity, but the more disk space is required for the recording. For example, recording at 96kHz requires twice as much storage as 48kHz. Consult the manual of your recorder or DAW as to what sample rates it will accommodate.
Get your Joemeek SIXQ2 Studio Channel Strip with Digital Output today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
SIXQ2 Studio Channel Strip with Digital Output
The manufacturer's warranty covers parts for three years and labor for three years from date of purchase. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions.