We truly appreciate your business and want you to be nothing short of delighted with your purchase! With the exception of our Certified Pre-Owned Instruments, every item we sell is new and covered by the full manufacturer's warranty. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with an item, return it within 45 days of the shipping date for a complete refund of the merchandise price.
Please do not accept any shipment if the packaging appears damaged in any way. We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order.
Returning an Item
- If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in resalable condition. Resalable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it.
- All exchanges must be pre-paid and returned in original packing, complete with blank warranty cards, owner's manual and no sign of wear or abuse. In the event that the product is not in the same condition as you received it, you may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-472-6274 for a RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) number and instructions before sending any items. Customer Service is open Monday - Saturday, 10:00AM to 6:00PM EST.
- No returns past 45 days.
- CDs, DVDs, video tapes, sheet music, books, strings, computer hardware/software, drum heads, harmonicas, mouthpieces, sound cards, microphones, raw speakers, studio furniture, blank CDs/tapes or special orders are not covered by this return policy.
Returning an Item to a Retail Location
At the current time we can only accept returns on purchases made on our website at retail locations in California, Florida and New York.