- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Buy Extended Service Plan ( What This? )
Armed with 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels; 6 footswitchable modes; studio quality Digital Reverb; 2 switchable Master Volumes; 2 FX loops; MIDI switching capability; 2 Celestion 12” speakers (1 x Vintage, 1 x Heritage); a programmable, 4-way footswitch (supplied) and switching memory; the all-tube (5 x 12AX7, 4 x EL34) JVM210C 100-watt 2x12” combo is truly a force to be reckoned with. From rich, 3-D cleans to beyond-extreme overdrives, this combo does it all...and then some. In addition to being incredibly versatile (it’s effectively 6 Marshalls in 1), like all its JVM family members, this combo has more gain than any Marshall that’s gone before!
• 50-watt, all-tube, 2 channel JVM 2x12" combo with Celestion speakers
• 100% all-tube path - 5 x 12AX7s, 2 x EL34s
• 2 totally independent footswitchable channels & 6 footswitchable modes
• Footswitchable Studio quality Digital Reverb, 2 Master Volumes & Parallel FX loop
• 4-way, programmable footswitch with memory...and amp has MIDI switching capability
• Made in England with pride
JVM205C 50-watt 2x12" Tube Guitar Combo Amp
5 years parts, 3 years labor. 90 days on tubes, MS2, AC adapters, and footswitches.