- Back To School
- Hot Deals
- Live Sound
- Microphones & Wireless
- DJ & Lighting
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Based on the Music Man JP6, the JP60 features a custom ergonomically contoured basswood body with a scooped forearm contour, which maximizes player comfort. The JP60 is built for speed and for comfort. The sleek body is outfitted with 2 high output Sterling Humbuckers that will deliver that massive shredder tone you are looking for. The 24-Fret maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard adorned with tall-profile medium jumbo frets that will become an instant shredder’s favorite.
|Other Features||Matching Headstock with John's Signature, Dome Style Knobs|
Sterling by Music Man (referred to as SBMM) warrants for one year to the original retail purchaser that this instrument is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Any defect in materials, parts or workmanship, once determined to be defective by SBMM within the first year from purchase date will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of SBMM.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modifications or repairs, normal wear and tear from regular use.
• This warranty is only valid to the original retail purchaser and is not transferrable.
• SBMM & Praxis Musical Instruments Inc are not liable for any potential losses or other liabilities resulting from the inability to use this product.
• All warranty work, service or replacement of parts must be approved by SBMM Praxis Musical.
• Return Authorizations expire within 30 days of their issuance. Please ship your instrument to us in a timely manner.
• Under normal circumstances, repairs are completed within 2-4 weeks upon receipt. Should your instrument require additional time, you will be contacted by our Service Department advising you as to the time frame of repair.
Please contact Praxis Musical Instruments Inc. at (714) 532-6657 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. The instrument will need to be returned to their facility with all freight costs prepaid and insured for the List Price Value of the instrument to:
Praxis Musical Instruments Inc.
1850 W. Collins Ave
Orange, CA 92867