The Guild GAD Series D-125CE Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is a great sounding dreadnought that can cover a broad range of musical styles.
The Guild D-125CE dreadnought’s all-mahogany construction produces a unique and well-balanced sound, with clear, tight bass and a warm, airy top end-great for a broad range of musical styles. Its slim satin-finish mahogany neck imparts smooth playability and silky feel; premium appointments include mother-of-pearl rosette and inlays, cutaway body, Fishman® Sonitone™ under-saddle pickup with end-pin mounted active preamp and volume and tone controls, and rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headcap. Includes hardshell case.
Order your Guild GAD Series D-125CE Mahogany Cutaway Electric Dreadnought from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
- Model Name: D-125CE
- Series: GAD Series
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany Top, Back and Sides
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Purfling: Cream/Black/Cream/Black
- Body Binding: Black ABS
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Sonitone™ Soundhole Pickup System
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood Base
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- String Nut: Nu-Bone™
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
- Unique Features: All-mahogany construction, satin finished neck with slim profile, Mother-of-Pearl rosette and inlays
Things You Will Get:
Cordoba Music Group ("CMG") warrants this Guild instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Guild Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
CMG has established a network of independent Authorized Service Centers for warranty service. The Guild Dealer from whom you purchased your instrument may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your Guild instrument. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized CMG Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period.
Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at CMG's discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Guild instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to CMG from an Authorized CMG Service Center for alternative considerations.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Guild instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this warranty.
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
For additional warranty information, please visit: http://guildguitars.com/warranty-policy/
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, perspiration, body salts and acids, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-CMG-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument or case including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Guild® Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a CMG Certified Technician at an Authorized CMG Service Center).