The Line 6 POD HD500X gives you unlimited tonal flexibility with a stunning array of HD amps to choose from, as well as 100+ studio and stomp effects.
The Line 6 POD HD500X delivers more power to inspire your creativity. With an extensive collection of HD amps, 100+ studio and stomp effects, professional-grade backlit footswitches, and comprehensive I/O, POD HD500X is the ultimate multi-effects processor for your stage and studio rig.
• World-class collection of HD amps and effects
• More power and flexibility for total creativity
• Professional-grade, backlit footswitches for easy operation
• The command center for your guitar rig
World-Class HD Amps and Effects
From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each HD amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance. POD HD500X also gives you over 100 studio and stomp effects, so you can sculpt your tone to perfection.
More Processsing Power
With more processing power and unparalleled flexibility, POD HD500X enables you to create tone that’s all your own. Dynamic DSP lets you stack the effects you want, where you want them. Explore dual signal paths and multiple routing options to craft unique new sounds or re-create celebrated classics.
Rugged Construction, At-a-glance Operation
POD HD500X boasts professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation. The robust bent-metal chassis and die-cast expression pedal make POD HD500X ideal for any stage.
Command Center for Your Guitar Experience
POD HD500X is the perfect foundation for any guitar system, whether you connect to a guitar amp, go straight to the PA or record direct to your computer. Connect a James Tyler Variax guitar and DT amp or StageSource speaker to form the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can be virtually any rig.
Order your Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
- Variable input impedance
- L6 LINK connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler Variax guitars
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Eight set list banks
- Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo
- Professional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
- Downloadable POD HD500X software editor/patch librarian