The DSL40C is ultra portable, ultra loud, and ultra Marshall.
The critically acclaimed Marshall DSL40C shares most of the same great features as the DSL100H: footswitchable classic/ultra gain channels, rear panel pentode/triode switch (40-watt down to 20-watt) and a rear panel series FX loop.
Unlike the Marshall JCM2000 DSL amps, the DSL40C features footswitchable digital reverb – channel change and reverb on/off footswitch is supplied. The popularity of the DSL40C lies in its feature-packed capability, versatility, its volume-to-size ratio, and its value for money.
The DSL40C is loaded with a single 12" 40 Watt Celestion Seventy 80 speaker.
Order your Marshall DSL 40C 1x12" Guitar Combo Amplifier from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
- 40 Watt Combo
- 2 Channels (Classic Gain, Ultra Gain) With Independent Volume/Gain Controls
- Clean/Crunch Modes for Classic Gain Channel
- Lead1/Lead2 Modes for Ultra Gain Channel
- EL34 Valve Power Stage
- Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence Controls
- Tone Shift Button
- Variable Resonance Control
- Pentode/Triode Switch
- 2 Custom Voiced Digital Reverb Controls (one for each channel)
- Footswitch Included (for channel change and reverb on/off)
- 12” Custom Voiced Celestion 70/80 Speaker
Things You Will Get:
- Guitar Amplifier
DSL40C 1x12" 40-watt Combo Guitar Amplifier
5 years parts, 3 years labor. 90 days on tubes, MS2, AC adapters, and footswitches.