The Peavey Bandit 112 Guitar Combo Amplifier captures all the vintage tone from a tube amp all within a solid state amp.
The Peavey Bandit 112 was first introduced at the NAMM show in 1995 where they set up a blind A/B comparison between their new TransTube amp and a real tube amp. Many professional musicians were shocked to find out that the Bandit 112 was in fact a solid state amp because when compared with the real tube amplifier nobody could tell the difference.
The Bandit 112 features 80W and one 12’’ Blue Marvel speaker. This amp has low gain and high gain inputs and 2 channels, clean and lead. Each channel feature a 3 band passive EQ and a 3 position EQ/Gain Voicing switch on each channel, making this amp very versatile when it comes to sounds. The Bandit 112 also features a master reverb and boost with level controls which can be applied to either channel. Peavey offers an optional footswitch that allows you to select between channels as well as boost. Whether you’re looking for the cleanest of sounds or the dirtiest, and whether you’re gigging in small venues or just jamming in your house, this amp is will give you a variety of tones that accurately emulate the sound of a real tube amp.
Order your Peavey Bandit 112 from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
- 100 Watts (rms) into 4 Ohms (w/external speaker)
- 12" Blue Marvel® speaker
- High and Low Gain inputs
- TransTube tube emulation circuitry
- Footswitchable Clean and Lead channels
- 3 band passive EQ on each channel
- 3 position EQ/Gain Voicing switch on each channel
- Reverb with level control
- Footswitchable Boost with level control
- ¼" stereo Speaker Simulated Direct Out jack with level control
- Footswitch optional
- 80 Watts (rms) into 8 Ohms